A few choice items mined from comments and emails from blog readers:
- Have you thanked the above Wholesome Homeland Security Hero for keeping us safe by groping your children? Turns out TSA agent Thomas Gordon is so dedicated to our welfare that he even studied young girls in his spare time. (From winston; who noted oh-so-correctly that this news was inevitalble. Bet it won’t be the last.)
- From Pat: Turns out you can get paid for trying to inflict a conscience on Obama. Unfortunately, the few bucks these folks might receive doesn’t even begin to offset the thousands they had to pay for tickets to get close enough to sing their song to the Felon-in-Chief.
- Voice of experience: “Stuff To Consider When Planning For SHTF Scenarios.” There’s not so fine a line between the prepared and the unprepared as we who haven’t been there sometimes think. (Salutes to EN for this excellent find!)
- From DrillSgtK (making a temp link more permanent): How most people probably view this week’s revelation about Apple iSpy tracking.
- “We’re all hostages to the dopiest person with a phone.” And don’t you dare be so unpatriotic as to blame this sort of thing on the militarization of police or the relentless campaign to program every Robo-American with the “if you see something, say something” code.
And on a very different note … Oliver offers more reverance than I. Happy Easter and blessings to all.