Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Proof that humans are born with respect for private property (well, sort of proof). The first comment is proof that some people are born or bred tyrants.
- “The Freedom of Simplicity. Yeah.
- Making life transitions more meaningful (and less hellaciously expensive).
- When the catalysts commence to catalyzing. The article’s not bad, but I was most taken with the comment by Scott.
- Suicide. And 13 other ways to deal with failure.
- I just discovered that Paladin has a very good combo deal on The Freedom Outlaws Handbook and I Am Not a Number!. In case you want to know. Otherwise just move right along …
- Farewell, LulzSec. But why do I think you’ll be forgotten (you hope) but not really gone?
- Obvious product tampering. Via PhotoShop. (This is the sixth of six cool “tampering” competitions. Cool, time-wasting photos in all six.)
- Okay, I know it’s got to be slightly silly to ask on this site if anybody else is having problems accessing this site. I mean, if you are, you probably aren’t even reading this. But I’ve been been getting “403 access forbidden” messages when I try to make posts or edit comments. Then just this week I’ve heard about or from three would-be readers who either can’t read the blog at all or can read it only intermittantly. If you’re one of the intermittant folks, let me know via comment, please. If you’re one of those (usually either outside the U.S. or using a non-U.S. IP) who just can’t get here at all, you may have to petition Oliver-the-webmaster.