Press "Enter" to skip to content
- “Five Financial Lessons You’ll Learn from the Zombie Apocalypse.” Uh … yeah.
- Bovard on raising hell in subsidized housing. Typical government solution to a government problem.
- I’ve been wondering how long it would be before commentators started predicting the killer-rabbit moment.
- “Pope Tells Pilgrims to Stay True to Faith.” Why is this “news”? Why on freaking earth is this news? It’s right up there with the headline the MSM prints every six months or so: “Pope Prays for World Peace.” I mean, nothing against Catholicism. As religions go, it was one of the best I ever tried out. The pope might even be a decent fella for all I know. But really, what does anyone expect the pope to say? Forget all that faith stuff and party hearty? A few nukes would go good right about now? How on freaking earth does this “pope endorses faith” stuff qualify as “news”? You’d get more actual news at Kim Kardashian’s wedding.
- Speaking of religion … I could almost kinda sorta like some things about Rick Perry. I mean aside from him being a warmongering corporate shill, you know. But this part, no way …