- They probably hope to save themselves by selling a billion Justin Bieber stamps.
- Compromise. Ptooey!
- Y’know, in a free country they’d be in favor of privacy.
- I agree this is boneheaded. But this is another misuse of the word “mistake.” It’s not like GM did it by accident or anything.
- I was a little premature when I railed against this 14 years ago when the pilot project was just getting underway. (This is “freedom” as brought to you by “conservatives.” With the help of “liberals.”)
- I don’t care if they do make them in camo. It’s a dumb idea. Probably make lots of money, though.
- I’m surprised the U.S. government hasn’t already done something like this.
- “My Homeschool Story.” Even a little (and not necessarily good) homeschooling can go a long way. Her pre-schooling is similar to what I got from my mother. In those days, nobody would have dreamed of homeschooling. But everything I’ve ever done with words or art is thanks to my mother’s hours with me when I was little.
Oh well, sometimes you just have one of those days.