Press "Enter" to skip to content
- One might ask why the FBI had these training materials in the first place, and whether they plan to throw out the attitudes (yeah, riiiiiight) or just the paperwork.
- You probably already know Tess Pennington’s online series 52 Weeks to Preparedenss. But it’s always worth a link. And soon? A book!
- Bovard: “First wheat, now health care.”
- Drone Studies. A new college major. That is &^%$# repulsive.
- Security: a crypto-nerd’s imagination vs what would actually happen. S, who sent this, noted that these days they’d probably dispense with the drugs.
- RelaxShacks.com. Extremely cool tips for getting the most out of your tiny living spaces.
- RFID chips move aside. The RFID tattoo is here. (SO much more stylish, don’t you agree?)
- I have no idea whether John Wayne actually came up with these five rules to remember in life. But if he didn’t, he should have.
- Carlos Miller notes, “Police can shoot people, tase people, pepper spray people, harass people, steal from people, lie to people and arrest people on unlawful charges and they still get to keep their jobs.” But there are limits, you know.