Dealing with some stuff right now. Having a chaotic and upsetting day (in part because of a dog rescue gone wrong and causing a neighborhood uproar). Should have a nice, content-heavy post soon, but for now, just so you’ll know I’m thinking of you …
- This is one of those gee-whiz-golly “security” inventions we can expect, and hope, never to hear about again. (Tip o’ hat to PT)
- Who really invented the Internet?
- How Batman lost his gun. From an anti-gunner’s (ugh) viewpoint. (Who knew that the Miller decision was “uncontroversial”?)
- Those cables that Wikileaks published and are now all over the ‘Net? They’re secret. Never mind that all the world can see them at will. They’re still secret — because the government says so.
- Wendy McElroy has really been on a roll lately.
- Police thuggery: not just a big city or deep south problem any more. (H/T Jim B.)
- Speaking of which … “The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”