Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Great anti-drone ad from the New York Civil Liberties Union.
- And speaking of the (many) reasons not to give trust or power to police … if the eye-witness account is true (something that might be confirmed by a necropsy on the dead dog), this cop should never walk among civilized beings again. This really deserves a blog post of its own, but I couldn’t stand to write it. Beware: this makes the standard cop-puppycide case look loving by comparison. (H/T Wendy McElroy)
- Let’s change the subject and do some badly needed lightening up. Here’s a quiz for you: Which politicians made which statements?
- This is also a case of dog abuse. People abuse, too. But I’m sorry, I almost laugh when I picture it: man beats girlfriend with her own dog. People are very strange. Fortunately nobody was badly hurt.
- And while we’re looking at black humor (and a great barb against anti-gun fools) …
- Yay! Porno-cancer scanners get banned in Europe.
- That new TV series, Revolution? So far not so good.
- Here’s some clever expansion on the “week-in-a-bucket” preparedness idea that BusyPoorDad brought to the comments the other day. This is month-in-a-bucket from bare bones to high end. (Thank you, Chief Instructor!)