:-)

Okay, okay, I know Facebook is totally eeeevil, just plain oooozing eeeeevil. But I tell you, Ragnar’s Freedom Outlaw Facebook Page is amazing.

In the few weeks it’s been alive, it’s received a whopping 2,000 likes (it’s within spittin’ distance of that this afternoon). It’s busy and lively and a great place to find some very funny freedomstuff. Better yet, you don’t have to join The Dreaded Facebook to view all that fun stuff. It’s got giveaways of pocket Constitutions and Freedom Outlaw wristbands, and other cool stuff (though you do have to join to compete for those).

And now it’s even got a verrrrry sexy freedomista mascot. (Hope that link works; among it’s other ills, FB doesn’t make it easy for non-participants to “share” content.)

I don’t think it has this yet, though:

NDAA

I stole that from the LewRockwell.com blog.

But Ragnar’s Freedom Outlaw page has everything else. A huge thank you to Ragnar for giving such energy to the Freedom Outlaw meme and using the eeeevil FB to send beaucoup traffic to this blog!

On days you arrive here to find not enough blogitude to give you your Outlaw fix, or on days you just crave a little more Freedomista Power (with some laughs thrown in), there’s always something going on at Ragnar’s place.

1. naturegirl
    naturegirl January 31, 2013 10:00 pm

I’m soooo stealing the “Shrug Life” term…..is there a corresponding hand/fingers sign to throw up that goes with it? LOL…..

2. Ragnar
    Ragnar February 1, 2013 8:02 am

Thanks so much Claire… it’s a fun group of folks… and of course, Living Freedom is the top referrer for new likes.

Naturegirl… my “Shrug Life” term came after a vodka soaked evening with friends… sometimes I come up with good stuff after a few and sometimes I show my TRUE Superpower: Turning vodka into regret. 🙂

3. Matt, another
    Matt, another February 1, 2013 8:22 am

Since you mentioned and linked to LewRockwell, I would offer this recent posting on becoming and Anarchist.

4. Matt, another
    Matt, another February 1, 2013 8:22 am

I believe we are labeled terrorist because we desire freedom.

5. Laird
    Laird February 1, 2013 10:44 am

Matt, great essay. A lot in there to think about. Thanks for the link.

6. Matt, another
    Matt, another February 1, 2013 11:12 am

Laird, you are welcome. But, the credit is to Claire, she keeps posting stuff that makes me think and consider and ponder.

7. The Infamous Oregon Lawhobbit
    The Infamous Oregon Lawhobbit February 1, 2013 1:40 pm

Shouldn’t that be “Scottish Terrierist?”

Claire February 1, 2013 2:24 pm

Matt, another … awww. Very nice of you, but more credit than I deserve. If credit is going around, IO L. Neil Smith for waking me up to the anarchist ideal lo those many years ago when I was a minarchist LP member.

9. IndividualAudienceMember
    IndividualAudienceMember February 1, 2013 8:06 pm

Matt, another wrote, “I believe we are labeled terrorist because we desire freedom.”

That is so profound and so simply perfect.

Also, “the credit is to Claire, she keeps posting stuff that makes me think and consider and ponder.”

No Doubt.

Stop being modest, Claire, Smith don’t operate your keyboard.