I’ve been saving some of these for a week or more. So if you’ve seen a few before bear with me. Chaos is gradually receding. But gradually …
- NYPD refuses to answer questions about how they (and Bloomberg) pointed firearms at an innocent audience.
- “At war with the concept of secrecy itself.” ‘Nother good one from Tom Knapp.
- The Free State Wyoming project has a brand new forum hosted by my old friends at the Mental Militia. (UPDATE: Please see Mama Liberty’s correction in comments. The new Wyoming Mavericks forum has no official connection with the FSW.)
- “23 signs you’re secretly an introvert.” Whaddyamean, secretly?
- I know all the latest Bradley Manning talk is about him hoping to become Chelsea Manning. But I’m still struck by the words he spoke during his sentencing hearing. The ones all about the futility of one little individual making decisions for himself. Don’t they sound like the mumblings of someone who’s been brainwashed? Or — more optimistically — someone trying to convince his captors their brainwashing has worked?
- “I am Spartacus.”
- A classic from Oleg Volk on gestures of submissiveness and how they reinforce unfreedom.
That one’s courtesy of A.G. If I’ve failed to credit anybody for the links, I apologize — and blame time and the Mindless Forces of Chaos.