Press "Enter" to skip to content
- America’s largest bank joins the war on cash. This isn’t surprising, but nevertheless darned scary, especially considering it’s also a war on gold and silver coins.
- Since we don’t have a full name for this guy, I wouldn’t yet take this story as gospel. But if true, tragic (and stupidly so on the part of dog-breed bigots). Danish man kills himself after his dog is forcibly euthanized.
- For those who can stomach a once-secret report on surveillance. (Tip o’ hat to MJR)
- Seven epic fails of environmental predictions.
- And five phony fields of forensics.
- One more reason not to live in California (did you really need another one?): you can be busted for a Swiss Army knife. (H/T H) But they probably won’t break your neck for it. Guess you could be grateful for that.
- Like to try to close with a little humor. But I’m not sure whether this is funny or not: you and your smartphone, perception vs reality.