Press "Enter" to skip to content
- If somebody in private enterprise did this — let alone did it again and again — heads would roll, congressthings would hotly hold hearings, new regulations would strangle business, and the fedgov would mutter about the need to take over entire fields. But … oopsie! (H/T MJR)
- Here’s one more for the “one term in office and one in jail” concept of term limits. Better yet, former Honorable Speaker Hastert is going down not for some real crime, but for one of those faux crimes that Congress itself invented.
- “In praise of uncertainty.”
- The art of running from the police. Sad truth via LarryA.
- Okay, guys. You want one. I know you do. (Also MJR)
- How to tell whether this week’s Worst! Ever! Drug! stories are telling the truth.
- Woman quits job to build beautiful bamboo houses.
- 🙂 How investigative journalists justify their existence.