- 10 careers with the most psychopaths per capita. One is actually slightly surprising.
- Apparently artificial intelligence has reached the stage of producing bright but balky adolescents. (H/T PT)
- Well, not quite down to just two choices. There’s always a third choice when it comes to dealing (or not dealing) with out-of-control governments: creative disregard.
- A most epic community-wide checkpoint refusal. (Tip o’ hat to MSJ)
- Coming someday to a country near you? As of last night, only 40% of ATM machines in Greece still had money in them.
I’ve been collecting links on the Confederate flag idiocy — collecting links and absurdities by the thousands, it seems — then closing the pages again and letting them go.
I hope to have something to say about this cultural cleansing and how rapidly it’s consumed the brains of heretofore sane individuals and corporate managers. But frankly, the whole business is so flabbergasting I haven’t yet thought of the right words.
Joel had some appropriate words about it of course. I’ll try to find some good words myself.