Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Lenore Skenazy (once again) demands that kids — and their parents — be free to walk free.
- It’s fascinating just how many ways the $15/hour minimum wage is backfiring. J.D. Tuccille has yet another. (And it’s great to see his Disloyal Opposition blog back again!)
- Via Sipsey Street: It’s no surprise, but soooo gratifying that the number of guns being manufactured has doubled during the Obama regime.
- Yep, as I guessed yesterday, Chrysler is handling the hack-a-Jeep (or anything else we make) fix staggeringly poorly.
- Also yesterday I said that no writer had ever come up with a description of heaven that wasn’t snoozeworthy. There was one who did: Mark Twain, of course. Here’s an HTML excerpt from “Captain Stormfield’s Visit to Heaven.” (Project Gutenberg also has free Kindle and ePub versions. Not sure whether those are complete or also just extracts). And here’s an Amazon link in case you want to spend actual money on a complete copy.
- Muslims and dogs.