- “No Cupcake, there is no right not to be offended.” Nicki does it again.
They ripped up their kitchen floor and found a secret code + $50,000. Is that cool or what?Commentariat member Stryder informs me this story is a hoax.
- Wait. Why would they bust a TSA agent for doing this? Isn’t molesting us their job?
- Annalee Newitz does a follow-up to her expose on the lack of women at Ashley Madison and concludes that, yes, it was outright fraud by the company.
- Despite hints of sentencing reform and lightening up of the drug war, prison vendors see continued signs of (groan) a captive market.
- The Obama administration’s fiat war on contracting is not only a foolish attempt to turn the clock back 40 years; it’s a dangerous business. (H/T MJR)
- Boy lost in the wilderness uses a survival trick he learned from his dad. Good on you, kid and family.
- Loooove them lobbyists. A cop lobby has gotten North Dakota to legalize weaponized drones. Will other states soon follow? (But of course, we’re not to worry; only “less than lethal” weapons are allowed and in the hands of those heroes in blue, if we’ve done nothing wrong, we have nothing to worry about, right?) (H/T MJR)
And just for laughs … Mama said there’d be days like this.