- It’s just talk so far. And European talk, at that. So take it FWIW. But if banks impose negative interest on customers, controls on withdrawals won’t be far behind.
- NSA-proof wallpaper? Faraday cages for all! (H/T Laird in comments)
- We must have common-sense sword control NOW!
- Fedjudge says DEA raids on legal dispensaries in California are against the law.
- The more news and studies that emerge about Obamacare, the more horrible that horrible program looks. (When companies can manage to get around federal regulations, this is the way humane and profitable health care gets done.)
- Peter Schiff writes an eloquent obituary. Not just for his father, but for freedom.
- If you’ve ever wondered how
silencerssuppressors work, here you go.
- And finally, Paul Rosenberg offers some tremendous good cheer (and reason for hope) after a Saturday night at Starbucks.