Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Well. Now we know why the “service economy” keeps growing even as everything else falls into the Dumpster. The whole story in one graph.
- Here’s another big story in one graph. This one’s about gold.
- Are MSM outlets Photoshopping pix of Hillary (or using Photoshopped pix provided by her campaign) to make her look as much as 30 years younger than she really is?
- This is precisely why we should be using email encryption even for sharing our chocolate chip cookie recipes. Smack that snotty, crowing NSA right in its face. (Tip o’ hat to S.)
- Will Switzerland end fractional reserve banking?
- Down with the tyranny of the Fitbit.
- I know some will object that this little “flash story” is too optimistic. Okay. Still a beautiful, hopeful piece, though. (H/T MJR)
- And this, dropped into comments by TSO, really is too optimistic. Or swimming too hopelessly against the tide. It also uses technology (provided by industrialization) to decry industrialization. Nevertheless, some truth there.