Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Well, at least you might have some recourse if Microsoft sneak-upgrades your computer to its Windows 10 malware.
- This one’s for you who live within the New Madrid fault zone — or anybody who’s a follower of megaquakes and their lore.
- Britain is a part of Europe and will remain so, says Boris Johnson, former mayor of London, prominent figure of the “Leave” campaign, and possible successor to David Cameron.
- One of the few relatively dispassionate looks at key issues behind the Brexit. It wasn’t all just “hate!” and “racism!” on one side and “we know what’s good for you” on the other.
- Sheesh. And here’s one more good reason to avoid political entanglements with the EU.
- The most gorgeous art deco buildings in Los Angeles. (H/T TSO)
- Emotions you never knew you had.
- OUCH! Ranking the pain of stinging insects. Rather colorfully, too.