Press "Enter" to skip to content
- The older we are, the happier we are, says Yet Another Study. While this doesn’t account for those notable old grouches we’ve all met, I believe it.
- Maybe the grouchy ones can eventually go off and live in a neighborhood on Proxima b. Or we can go and leave them behind.
- And in today’s moment of rib-tickling, rolling-on-the-floor humor: Ezekiel Emanuel, architect of Obamacare, says O’care’s not in trouble at all! How could you even think it? It’s just that all those insurors are making … er, one-time adjustments. Yeah, that’s it. And Stalin’s next five-year plan will bring shining prosperity to all the Soviets, just as soon as we liquidate all those saboteurs and wreckers.
- The sad story of Rosemary Kennedy and why a president’s sister disappeared from view. (Times may be getting bad, but in a lot of ways they’re getting better.)
- Cops. Occasionally they do good deeds.
- Then again … sometimes not.
- Not that we need reminding. But Hillary Clinton’s not only a corrupt, money-grubbing liar. She’s such a raging bitch that she didn’t have to have Vince Foster murdered; she just humiliated him to the point of suicide. Then “disappeared” the F.B.I. files on the little incident.