Not too late for a debate meme

I stole this from “my” F*ce*b**k page. Now you know of course that I don’t have a FB page. But this morning I awoke to an email from a friend thanking me for “my” new FB meme (above) and saying she’d been spreading it to her family members who’d been spreading it to other family members. And of course I’m going, “Whut?”

Turns out there’s a fan page. I knew about that. But it had been inactive for a year or so and is now in full swing again. So thanks for “my” FB meme, Dan McCall (who seems to have created it) and mystery guys who posted it. 🙂

I think I’ll put that page link in the sidebar for those who do FB. Meanwhile, enjoy “my” meme, courtesy of not-me.

(ADDED: There’s also Ragnar’s Freedom Outlaw page. Has the same meme, too. Hmmm. Could this be a conspiracy???)

1. Grant Davis
    Grant Davis September 28, 2016 12:46 pm

I was a bit surprised to see that linked to you. I have been able to use FB for spreading my anti-statist views for some time now. What they may have meant for evil, I will at every opportunity use for good, awakening many who might otherwise fall prey to the psychopaths.
    I have been enjoying your writings, in books, on Backwoods Home, and others, for most of the past 20 years.

Comrade X September 28, 2016 1:08 pm

The answer is; It ain’t gonna to be enough no matter how much we store.

3. Bill St. Clair
    Bill St. Clair September 28, 2016 2:03 pm

That post has been very popular. Lots of likes and shares. I’m the administrator of the Claire Wolfe F*c*b**k fan page, having taken it over from somebody else a few years back, but I haven’t posted there in a long time. Somebody on the new forums offered to take it over, and he’s made a few posts, brining life back to the page.

The image itself has been even more popular. I’ve seen it shared by lots of people, on both F*c*b**k and Twitter.

4. M Ryan
    M Ryan September 28, 2016 2:17 pm

Nice, this meme actually made me laugh and so true given the train wreak that the election is turning into.

5. Desertrat
    Desertrat September 28, 2016 4:29 pm

An important statement, to me, was the Hairdo’s comment against the first use of nukes. Second tier was his comment about working with Putin, along with some bum-rapping of NATO. Dunno if he said any of that in the debate.

Dubya rescinded the no-first-use of nukes policy. That has been continued by Obama with no objection from Hillary. Her track record is as a NeoCon war monger.

IMO, all other issues pale as compared to our present foreign policy of inciting war with nuclear powers.

6. cm1
    cm1 September 28, 2016 4:40 pm

Western Rifle Shooters had it up this morning. I passed it on.

7. John
    John September 28, 2016 9:15 pm

Why do I feel HRC has a personal hate on Russia and cares not who is hurt, while her gender prove to have no less vindictiveness than the other? Hubby likes to fool around, and is happy to lob TLAM’s, but he I believe, to be the more sane of the pair.

In my head, not going to the polls is my affirmation of some residual sanity. Naturally, that doesn’t make it (sanity) so.