Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Glenn Harlan Reynolds: Who will tell President Clinton NO?
- Assuming, of course, that there ever is another President Clinton.
- Don’t Skype and type at the same time (.pdf). Actually, don’t Skype at all; it’s a Microsoft product and a security sink at the best of times. But if you do … (H/T MJR)
- This is just the abstract of a new paper; the full thing is $$$. But — not surprising to thee and me — it concludes that police crackdowns on “cryptomarkets” (for drugs, stolen info, etc.) neither increase prices nor prevent the business from moving right along. (Tip o’ hat to F.)
- New scam: pay $50 to v*te. People are evidently falling for it. Wonder if $50 fees would cut down on the dead v*ting in Chicago? (H/T MJR)
- Consistency is a wonderful thing.
- I would like to think this is just the isolated work of three little brats who’ll later hear it loud and clear from their parents. But given the culture we’re talking about, I don’t think so. We should seriously take a lesson from Europe.
- Wait. Wasn’t this the “journalist” who got all leg-shivery over Dem politicians? But he’s right: They would sell the Lincoln Bedroom. And steal the furniture out of it, too.
- Now, to take the taste of politics out of your mouth, here’s a dog saving his human and his shop from a bad guy.