Press "Enter" to skip to content
- How can Piers Morgan be such a flaming eejit on guns when he talks so much sense about other subjects? On this particular horror he speaks truth. You damn betcha that was a hate crime, and though I don’t believe in special categories of crime that necessitate guessing at someone’s mindset, there’s no doubt whatsoever of the mindset here.
- A call for Obama to free the “godfather of grass.”
- Even Vanity Fair, which reflexively accepts that Donald Trump is “the enemy,” knows knows the Dems are in absurd denial about why they’ve suddenly become a gigantic pack of losers.
- Leaving for Las Vegas because of California’s new minimum wage law. One business. Most likely the whole low-margin industry.
- Sweden’s charming economic experiment didn’t work out so well, either.
- So why does the WaPo go on publishing fake news about Russian hackers? Because it’s trying to manipulate government, of course. But also because fake reporting is highly profitable for it.
- Oh boy. I can’t wait for this to go on the market. Anti-surveillance fabric. I’m envisioning wallpaper, curtains, tee-shirts, baseball caps, posters, scarves, and a multitude of other ways to “give facial-recognition cameras too much of what they’re looking for.” (H/T LN)
- Okay, dog fans. This goes beyond cute.