Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Doubledamn. Another good man gone. Roy Innis of C.O.R.E. — a pro-gun leader in the black community, among many other things.
- Could that friendly tech who fixed your glitchy computer be making more money from the F.B.I. than he is from his regular employer? (H/T MtK)
- Here’s somebody else whose first float-tank experience didn’t do a whole lot for his brain. But yipes! He paid $89 for an hour? Major ripoff! (Tip o’ hat to JB)
- Suburban Detroit man gets a $128 ticket for the heinous crime of (prepare yourself; it’s a shock any decent human being would dare do such a thing) … warming up his car in his own driveway. Seems police can’t stop car thefts, so they punish — and profit from! — potential theft victims. Even those who probably aren’t. (H/T MtK)
- Ten weirdly gorgeous animal hairstyles.