Today I have for you a collection of mostly useful or “lite” links. NO politics. Enjoy.
- Looking like spring here. But if you’re still in the merciless grip of winter, here’s an EZ windshield defroster. Just two ingredients. Whips up in seconds.*
- How to make sliding barn door for inside your house. I’ve been thinking of something like this, myself.
- How to use a large 3D printer to … print yourself a smaller 3D printer!
- Some people take the expression “losing your marbles” a tad too literally
- For book nerds or statistics nerds only: “The Gone Girl with the Dragon Tattoo on the Train.” An analysis of how so many novels recently came to have “girl” in the title and how male novelists are unkinder to their “girls” than women novelists are.
- This mall — “worth” $143 million 10 years ago — just sold for a hundred bux. And you and I missed out on the deal. (Yet another sign of how healthy the retail economy is.)
- Celebrities and their animal counterparts. A nice, equal-opportunity mocking.
- Fun critter comix.
*Today’s “nooz you can use” items are courtesy of MSJ, who regularly compiles these useful things and shares them with prepper and DIY friend.