- Convicted of self-defense in a Portland court. Outrageous.
- But there’s Portland and then there’s Oregon when it comes to gun rights.
- Kit Perez begins a three-part series on how social media silences dissent.
- Ugh. Looks like the NorthWET is in for another big drenching. But we’re used to that. It’s California — the poor people below the Oroville Damn — getting the worst of it. They say the dam danger is much less now. But I wonder. I also wonder whose head is going to roll for this.
- Why is the whole world suddenly debating whether Huxley or Orwell got dystopia more accurately? This must be the third recent article on it.
- If you haven’t visited the Claire Wolfe (fan) page at F*c*b**k recently, you might have fun taking a look. Good stuff being posted there. Thanks to C^2 for the reminder and to He-Knows-Who for doing such a good job with the page.
- Can the swastika be redeemed? In western eyes. After what Hitler did to an age-old religious symbol?
Yeah, I should have run this yesterday. But lookit the Valentine chocolates somebody got.