Returning to a little ordinariness today …
- A mindful guide to email in 20 minutes a day.
- The Dogington Post on six ways your dog might be tax deductable. Who knew?
- Kit Perez asks, “What now?” — after WikiLeaks proved our worst suppositions to be right.
- Alas, next the idiot bigots will be burning the books of male authors, and will do so with no clue as to the catastrophic historic meaning of their acts … because they’ve never read the works of the male authors who warned them of the dangers of suppressing thought.
- Wow. Praesidium: a short film about time travel and guns.
- A mystery cave down a rabbit hole in a farmer’s field.
- And speaking of rabbit holes, friend D. sent me this article by Norman R. Davies, who wants to re-establish contemplation in modern Jewish life. Which led me down the rabbit hole of the man’s blog, Jewish Contemplatives and led to one very interesting guy.