Press "Enter" to skip to content
- To be a genius … think like a 94-year-old.
- Hm. It seems that being a Nigerian scammer might not be such a bad occupation. Until your neighbors become snitches. (H/T MJR)
- Oh yeah, those smart cities are going to be soooooo beneficial. I’m sure we’ll all be thanking our robot overlords and their bureaucrat assistants. (Tip o’ hat to SC)
- Man. It’s another bizarre highway oopsie in Atlanta. This one did serious damage to a human.
- New report on Orlando’s Pulse nightclub slaughter says at least 13 of the dead multitude died during the three hours they waited for cops to help them.
- C’mon. Get serious. Yes, W’s paintings are oddly compelling. Yes, he’s a nice guy for donating proceeds (never mind that most of these damaged soldiers wouldn’t have been damaged, if not for his wars). But great art it ain’t.
- Until I read the above article on GWB, I had no idea that, among U.S. presidents, Eisenhower, Carter, and Grant were also painters.
- Well, of course dogs and dolphins make friends. What could be more natural?