Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Shut up, be terrified, and do what you’re told, Americans.
- Eleven charts that show just how mainstream cannabis has become. We’ve come a long way, baby. (Although as the first link shows, not always in the right direction.)
- Get a load o’ this. A cop (ex-cop now) is ordered to pay out of pocket to compensate the family of the teen he killed. Individual accountability begins at last for agents of the state.
- I wonder if this former agent of the state will be held liable by her (potentially) 21,000 victims? It’s taken long enough — nearly four years! — for the state to move on canceling their convictions.
- Oh, da poo widdle campus thought police. Apparently we don’t feel sufficiently sorry for them.
- Love the headline: “Open the pod bay doors, Watson.” The implications will of course be lost on those rushing to adopt smarttech.
- If this study proves accurate (and so many don’t, these days), it turns a very old piece of common knowledge on its head. Salt doesn’t make you thirsty; it makes you hungry.
- Faces in everyday objects (but not a single Jesus or Virgin Mary in a tortilla, you’ll be glad to know).