- The Infamous Weinerman pleads guilty. It’s off to a short prison term, then the sex-offender registry. Anybody taking bets on how long it’ll be before he’s doing it all again?
- Good news, hobbyists. A court has shot down the FAA’s drone-registration requirement. OTOH, China is now requiring drone registration. So don’t move there. Oh yeah. And don’t fly one over my house, either.
- More sheriff’s deputies who have neither courtesy nor good sense.
- Joe Lieberman as a top Trump pick to head the FBI? Hasn’t that wobbling weasel dried up and blown away yet?
- Guess not. Seems Joe’s old state, under the able leadership of Dannel Malloy, hasn’t quite yet finished taxing the rich to death.
- Brain food. For aging. But of course none of us around here are getting old, right?
- That’s interesting. The king of the Netherlands pilots KLM passenger jets. For relaxation. “Welcome aboard, ladies and gentlemen. This is you monarch speaking …”
And to close … besties: