Press "Enter" to skip to content
- About that presidential speech to the Boy Scouts that has everybody in such a tizzy? Former scout (and Jamboree attendee) Jim Bovard sez maybe it was a better lesson than the stuff they usually get.
- When American religion worshipped electricity.
- Reality check: Does too much sugar trigger depression?
- McCain’s cold revenge against Trump, followed by Rand Paul’s fresh, hot revenge against McCain. (And remember, children, Your Government is made up of wise men and women who know better than you what’s right for everyone. They carefully deliberate always make the best possible choices for you and me.)
- How LSD opened minds and changed America.
- LOL! TSA justifies its absurd tactics not with science but with news articles and editorials.
- One of the toughest criminal-justice states begins to join the movement for reform. (LarryA, you got any comment on this?)
- “Just a couple years before America’s war in Afghanistan would turn 18 and leave home for good, the Kabul government has confirmed it is pregnant again with another trillion-dollar baby American war.” A little more military humor.
- Remember before tiny houses were trendy? I liked ’em. I especially liked the unassuming designs from Cherokee Cabin Company. My Cabin Sweet Cabin was based on one of their plans. The other day I stumbled upon some less unassuming designs for little cottages, including the Writer’s Haven linked there. Wouldn’t buy their ready-mades, but the plans are reasonable.