- So much for “diversity” at Google.
- Hillary Clinton wants to be a preacher??? Next-best thing, I suppose, for someone who’s made a career out of stridently lecturing the rest of us on our lack of virtue.
- A mayor goes underground as a homeless person.
- I wish we knew the whole story here: innocent man disfigured by cop encounter. Alas, we do know the story here: family seeks justice for son executed by cop.
- Baltimore (which surely must rival Chicago for the nation’s most wonderfully livable city) reports the latest benefit of government schooling: six schools that can’t produce a single student proficient in math or reading.
- Disney’s been tracking your kidlets.
- Facial recognition to unlock your phone.
- Has anybody seen the new show Comrade Detective?
- Here’s a piece I’ve been meaning to do something with but haven’t gotten around to: “Why simple beats complex.”
No cute dog stories today. But there’s this, which seems apropos for a Monday.