Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Amazon said they’d drop prices as soon as they took over Whole Foods. And by golly, they did. No more Whole Paycheck.
- Bovard: 25 years later, Ruby Ridge still offers lessons in how to fight extremism. And how not to.
- Are electric cars doomed to fail (again), but this time for a more interesting reason? (Another take-with-a-grain-of-salt article)
- After the recent news that Iceland has nearly eradicated Down syndrome, some of the would-be targets of eugenics speak up.
- I’m not a Game of Thrones fan. But it amuses me to follow the people who so devotedly follow that series. Apparently snowflakery has even invaded TV watching. Here’s a writer howling with indignation that the show’s season seven finale somehow personally betrayed her. Enough already, Ms Entitlement. It’s a bloody TV show!
- On the better side of life, did you know that several times a year, Anheuser-Busch stops beer production at one of its breweries to can water for disaster victims?
- Thirty hilarious animal-related doormats.