Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Equifax keeps digging itself a deeper and deeper hole. Turns out they’ve been directing people to a phishing site instead of their actual “find out if you’ve been affected” site. (Fortunately the phishing site is an honest one. It was set up by a security researcher to show how vulnerable Equifax’s actual hack-info site is.)
- But don’t worry! When we’re all making purchases via finger-vein readers, all will be well forever after. Absolutely infallible security. (H/T ML)
- Yeah, and this discreet wearable + phone app will make you feelz safe, too. As long as you’re not in any immediate, actual danger.
- We’ve heard about cops’ war on deaf people. Let us not forget their equally violent war on autistic kids.
- The mystery of the Bellingham smokestack skeleton. Found in the strangest place 30 years ago this month; identity and how he got there still unknown.
- That pair of strong earthquakes in Mexico is a puzzler for scientists, too.
- Teenager returns a wallet with $1,500 in cash.
- Is your cat devious, backstabbing, psychopathic, sadistic, murderous, determined to rule over you — and in other ways a normal feline? Then your kitty deserves a Game of Thrones cat bed. (NFI on my part)