Friday links

—–

If you like this post, please support me on Patreon. You can be a patron of the arts for as little as $1 a month!

1. rochester_veteran
    rochester_veteran November 3, 2017 2:22 am

I read Donna Brazile’s article yesterday and none of her revelations surprised me, typical Clinton power grab/corruption. Hillary raided the DNC funding, including funds for the States, and still lost the election. The American people woke from their slumber to recognize what crooks the Clintons are!

2. fred
    fred November 3, 2017 8:20 am

Wow,the Dem cancer knows no bounds.And all trying to salvage their careers,will say anything,donna included,just another swamp critter.

3. david
    david November 3, 2017 8:24 am

Well, Donna Brazille had best not be talking any walks in the park now. And if Mueller gets to that ‘fork in the road’ in the investigation, and takes the ‘right’ fork then he’d best go into hiding too.

4. fred
    fred November 3, 2017 8:29 am

As for the focus on Hillary article….propaganda 101,always accuse the other side of doing what youve already done.Dems have that down pat.

Amazon the Goliath.Took em 16 years to reach the same revenue as Wally,Took them just 2 more to DOUBLE IT. Now thats power!

You got it right David,mess with the clintoons and die,from whatever cause that may be.At least it appears that way.

5. fred
    fred November 3, 2017 8:44 am

Claire,i dont do anything thats a monthly payment if I can avoid it,so I wont do the Patreon myself,though I ask others without that qualm to please use it.They are a good outfit IMO,FWIW.

I will give my donation yearly or so though through paypal,as Im able.Anything to help you out of Amazons clutches I will do,I understand why you use amazon,in fact the little I use amazon I will try to remember to order through your link.

I really enjoy your site.

Thanks,Fred.

6. rochester_veteran
    rochester_veteran November 3, 2017 10:33 am

Fred and David, remember the term, Arkancide?

Comrade X November 3, 2017 10:48 am

That beluga did what every immigrant should do.

For the record I am an official & very proud member of the group some in academia now calls scum!

Claire November 3, 2017 10:57 am

“I will give my donation yearly or so though through paypal,as Im able.”

Thank you, fred.

If Patreon subsriptions ever become huge, I’ll probably stop those every-other-year fundraisers entirely (barring emergency). But I’m assuming Patreon will remain supplemental. Either way, I’m grateful to readers and friends who support me and this blog in any amount.

9. Jim Brook
    Jim Brook November 3, 2017 12:44 pm

That’s quite an article about the financial shenanigans of the Democrat party. However, I was not aware that Julian Assange, or others of his organization, were Russian (“the Russians hacked our emails”). I thought he was from New Zealand or Australia. Well, I guess I have been corrected. Or perhaps the DNC staffer who Julian Assange said had supplied the emails to Wikileaks was Russian?

10. Jim Brook
    Jim Brook November 3, 2017 1:49 pm

I just did some investigation, and I have discovered that Boris and Natasha were working for the DNC. They were the ones who leaked the emails to Wikileaks.

Claire November 3, 2017 2:56 pm

Wicked, wicked, Dr. Jim. But just as likely as many of the scenarios proposed by Dems.

12. larryarnold
    larryarnold November 3, 2017 3:32 pm

IMHO the Russians didn’t have to hack the DNC. They just used the passwords they found on Hilary’s unsecured back-closet server.

and takes the ‘right’ fork then he’d best go into hiding too
    Oh, I don’t think the right fork will be a problem. Now if he starts down the Left fork…

13. firstdouglas
    firstdouglas November 4, 2017 9:26 am

On the other end of a link in the whale-talking-with-dolphins story I’m pretty sure I heard a beluga say “how ya doin Bill.”

14. fred
    fred November 5, 2017 6:53 am

rochester_veteran November 3, 2017 10:33 am

Fred and David, remember the term, Arkancide?
    =====================
    Ah yes,I like the 2 teenagers in Mena that committed ‘sewercide’ by chopping off their heads and putting them into a dumpster.Gotta love it.