- Donna Brazile confirms what we all knew: that Debbie and the DNC allowed Clinton to control the party apparatus and budgets long before she even won the primaries.
- For those concerned that Amazon wants to take over the world, here’s more ammo: their legal department just registered three domain names for cryptocurrencies.
- Last week employees at two online NYC-based news ops cheered at winning the right to union representation. This week they all lost their jobs and the publications died.
- Yes, if you’re going to continue with the so-far rather silly Russia probes, the focus should definitely be on Hillary. That’ll be a lot more fruitful and juicy.
- The world is a wonder-filled place. A beluga whale living with dolphins adopts their language.
- “Dear Scum.” Seems Britains academic elitists are highly akin to our own. (H/T MJR)
- Via jc2k in comments: the most heartening news in fraternity hazing: puppy pledging.
If you like this post, please support me on Patreon. You can be a patron of the arts for as little as $1 a month!