Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Elderly small-town doctor who accepts mostly cash patients loses her medical license because she doesn’t have a computer to report to her state’s mandatory drug-monitoring program.
- Where oh where have we heard stories like this before? And why do politicians never see the predictable end to the tale? California plans to slap monumental taxes on legal cannabis in hopes of filling up the state’s shaky treasury.
- The paradise papers are shaking up some otherwise comfortable people.
- Speaking of uncomfortable, Rand Paul’s neighbor attacked the senator and severely injured him.
- Yesterday’s horrendous church shooting wasn’t the fault of a malcontent, dishonorably discharged, court-martialed, former bible-study teacher. It was — of course! — the Republicans’ fault. No doubt by tomorrow it’ll also be the fault of the NRA, the Tea Party, and all white males, living and dead.
- Flight logs reveal that Bill Clinton flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s Lolita Express many more times than previously known.
- Trump urges Kevin Spacey to consider a career in politics. 🙂
- You thought those mixed-up cats and dogs were strange the other day? Have some bird-dogs.