Press "Enter" to skip to content
- The campaign against “disinformation and fake news” will not end well for freedom of speech.
- “Smart” home devices you probably didn’t know about. (H/T LA)
- Did this news make it onto your radar? Dems bring articles of impeachment against Trump. Ho hum.
- Latest target in the #metoo trend: Senator-comic Al Franken. This time there’s verification.
- But the MSM is still ignoring the fact that a Dem running for Congress is dirtier and scarier than Roy Moore.
- Sad news via Wendy McElroy: Justin Raimondo, long the freedom movement’s most noted foreign-policy maven, has a dire form of cancer. He’s getting experimental treatment, though.
- A few years ago, the Washington state courts ruled that government schools deserve the kind of funding that could only be provided by entire armies of leprechauns riding on the backs of unicorns. Subsequent legislatures have had a hard time justifying this to sucker-punched taxpayers. Once again, the WA supreme court declares that the legislature isn’t doing it right. I link this article because I don’t know whether to be amused or appalled that the writers at the fishwrap actually believe that the $8 billion in question will be provided by the legislature itself. Don’t we wish?
- Have some dogs that have finally caught their tails.