Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Chasing a shoplifter, warrior cops destroyed a man’s house. Now they’d rather defame his character than pay for what they did. (H/T PT)
- Has anybody else noticed that that surgeon who claims, probably bogusly, that his team just completed the first successful head transplant looks exactly like a mad scientist straight out of Hollywood?
- Why people will happily line up to be microchipped (like dogs, says the headline; but I don’t think dogs would be so happy to volunteer).
- Laws mandating driverless vehicles (and they are surely coming soon) will be highway robbery.
- A Pentagon contractor leaves 1.8 billion “scraped” social media posts (many possibly illegally obtained) in the open on Amazon servers.
- David Sax (who has an agenda, so take it FWIW), says our love affair with tech is over. Probably an exaggeration, but with some of the news lately, it wouldn’t be a bad thing to view tech with the eye of a skeptical ex. (H/T SC)
- This Thanksgiving, eat what you like, guilt-free. Many nutrition “facts” aren’t so factual.
- But don’t forget to prepare your Thanksgiving turkey properly. 🙂