- James Damore (remember him?) has just filed a class-action suit against Google, alleging the company discriminates against conservative white males. That could get interesting.
- I love movies. But I am so freakin’ sick of whiny, hypocritical actresses lamenting how difficult their privileged lives are and congratulating themselves for the “courage” of their #MeTooing and their black gowns on the red carpet that I’m thinking about giving up my Netflix and going cold turkey.
- Oprah Winfrey, champion of women, for president in 2020? She’s gonna have some ‘splainin’ to do.
- In case you didn’t already know it, the NFL boycott is real and significant
- In case you’ve been wondering when is the best time for any given activity.
- A state accidentally legalized prostitution and the results were interesting. (UPDATE: See comment by s.)
- Is Big Brother coming to the blockchain? (Just asking; I don’t know enough about the tech to know how big a danger this is. I’m just grateful for those Bitcoin donations.)
- There’s (yet another) new cryptocurrency in town. This one might just be the ultimate. 🙂 (Via WRSA)
Here, have a dog. With duckies.