Press "Enter" to skip to content
- “Elite” SWAT cops petulently destroy their own office.
- So what do you suppose this guy was ticketed for?
- I’m not sure which is more remarkable: that three-year-olds are now getting type II diabetes or that this one recovered with sensible lifestyle changes.
- Your government at work — threatening, bombing, shooting, and otherwise terrorizing its unwanted neighbors. (Via Shel in comments)
- Here’s a new thought (and a longish article on it): what if all those creeps who are aggregating and selling our personal data are a national-security threat? (Everything else is, so why not them?)
- Americans (particularly those of means) continue to surrender their citizenship in record numbers. Small numbers, still. But growing thanks to punitive banking and tax laws.
- Yep, Bob, you’re right. The hysteria over Ahmed’s clock is exactly in the same dishonorable tradition as the nutzoid over-reaction to the notorious gun-shaped Pop-Tart.