Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Amish man sues to buy firearms without photo ID.
- Those secretive, usually warrantless stingray units? Turns out they can record the content of phone calls; not just act as a locator. (H/T MJR)
- Liberalthink: We MUST have the $15/hour minimum wage even if it puts people out of work.
- The news just gets more dire for Obamacare’s race to the bottom.
- Kevin Wilmeth asks, “How cool is Marilyn Williams?”, who defended her home with a precision air rifle (aka “sniper rifle” to the media).
- I’m not sure how the term “social justice warriors” (SJW) came into such popular use. But I don’t like it. It’s too easy for the SJWs themselves to see that as a good thing. I think we should use a term nobody could learn to love (and a more accurate term, besides): pecksniffians.