- Apparently Mr. Comey is just fine with Hillary directing her maid to print out classified emails for her.
- Seattle passed a tax on firearm sales, expecting to use the proceeds for studies on “gun violence.” Funny thing happened on the way to all the Big Bux they were expecting, though.
- Maine becomes the thirteenth state to withdraw from the federal refugee resettlement program.
- Anybody seen Dr. Strange yet?
- Good prep site to check out (H/T MJ): Prepared LDS Family.
- Borepatch sez here’s one lefty idea he can really get behind.
- In case you’ve been wondering, here’s who stoners will be v*ting for. Both Clinton and Trump favor cannabis law liberalization, albeit in wishy-washy ways.
- Tempers are getting just a little high these days. Shooting people over the porcupine flag? That’s going a tad too far.
- Have another dose of funny-dog therapy.
See the ads at the bottom of my posts? If you do, I hope you’ll use them for your Amazon shopping in the month of November. Even if the particular items aren’t on your shopping list, if you use the search box on the ad to find what you want Amazon will pay 12% (that’s a lot more than usual) for the items you buy. That’s this month only. Certain categories are excluded (groceries, DVDs, and gift cards, mainly), but these ads are a big — though temporary — boon. If you don’t see the ad below, use the usual links. Either way, thanks!