- The great Glenn Greenwald hands their asses to the media stars who attended that “secret” meeting with Trump on Monday then blabbed about how hurt they were by his attitude.
- Borepatch on the blindness of the educated class. But really on culture. Great read. BTW, @Borepatch is now on Gab.ai.
- And once again Gottlieb’s denatured JPFO (and Bearing Arms) comes out in favor of anti-gun laws.
- So where are food banks getting “healthy” food these days? Well, according to NPR, they’re increasingly getting it from elementary schools where kids aren’t eating tons of the federally mandated good-for-them items. (NPR of course, doesn’t put it quite this way.)
- The Pentagon now has a plan (albeit a tentative and wussy one) to allow personnel on base to carry weapons.
- It’s a marvelous thing to know that a single man can annoy a bad government so greatly.
- Speaking of one annoying (and heroic) man: Snowden. Obama lies when he says he “can’t” pardon Snowden and Trump’s new CIA pick wants him dead. Yeah. Great start here.
- Greatest SF artists of all time??? Omni, Omni, Omni, how could you leave out Chesley Bonestell? Or does “all time” not include the golden age of SF?
- 🙂 Why I use the Oxford comma even though my eighth-grade English teacher told me it was passe.
Meant to prep this post yesterday so it could magically appear overnight. Instead I was dead asleep by 6:00 p.m. and zoned out for most of the next 12 hours. Damn, I needed that. Now I feel much more able to face the real onset of winter. And if you’re still getting ready for winter, too, Amazon has the gear for you …