Press "Enter" to skip to content
- The creepy goes up another notch. Yahoo and AOL are … well, just read it. The headline is slightly overblown, but the reality is damnable enough.
- Inside the brotherhood of ad blockers. This is great!
- Per jc2k in comments: Black gun-rights activist and founder of the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, Rakem Balogun, is arrested and financially ruined for criticizing police.
- The NRA sues Cuomo over blacklisting. Seems that in addition to what we’ve already heard NY has actually fined companies millions for their perfectly legal dealings with the NRA.
- Yeah, yeah, we know it’s not a democracy. But whatever it is, all this secrecy and deception from on high isn’t good for it. So sez Jim Bovard.
- You can say many good things about Texas and freedom. But the state still remains in the grip of Reefer Madness. Now they’re trying to criminalize cannabidiol (CBD), the completely non-intoxicating component of pot often used for chronic pain or controlling seizures, which has been legal in all 50 states.
- Let me get this straight. It’s okay for leftists to offend a conservative on campus, but if the conservative stands up and says her feelings were hurt, that’s intolerance and hate speech, worthy of an official reprimand.
- And your feelgood story for the day (courtesy of BD): A special man with special blood helps save more than two million babies.