- Well, fer cryin’ out loud, people. If you don’t want your drug dogs overdosing on the latest drug-war madness, then stop sending them out to turn users into criminals. (H/T PT)
- Charles Hugh Smith on our double-bubble economy. Does anybody honestly believe we’re not bubbling away?
- Your gut helps your brain form memories of where to find the best food.
- The topic of suicide is currently being done (pun intended) to death. Expect it to be the next “war on opiods” and a fruitful extension of the war on guns. But here’s a different take: “Living as an ex-suicide.”
- I mentioned the other day that big publishers are beginning to be polluted by the diversity gospel (everybody looks different but God help anybody who thinks differently). Well, an award-winning novelist was just bit badly for dissenting from PC orthodoxy.
- The Dems are now far more radical even than Barack Obama.
- But by golly, those champions of the underclasses sure have style — Rolex style. How many decades is it going to be before these people wake up and realize how they look to normal humans?
- Ten secret rooms inside famous landmarks. I kinda like the Mt. Rushmore chamber.
One of those not-really-funny funnies for you: