- Wendy McElroy on free-market law and cryptocurrencies.
- What the case of “Permit Patty” says about mercy and justice in today’s world.
- The news comes a bit late, but Steve Ditko, the Salingeresque co-creator of Spider-Man and Dr. Strange, has died.
- Still working at 85. It’s uncommon, but becoming less so.
- To save America from Trump’s trade wars, buy nails, pork, and bourbon. Um, maybe.
- The brain is a bizarre thing. When we don’t have real threats around, our minds go to work creating relative ones. (Yeah, it’s just one study, but it explains a lot dunnit?)
- The Internet is not Jewish. (An observation from a Jew that’s more relevant to the rest of us than one might think.)
- Today, in 1928, our grandparents got the origin of that phrase, “the greatest thing since …”.
A very big Prius. And why not, these days?