The usual mix, but with an extra heavy dose of the “lite” stuff today. It’s been a depressing week and good cheer seems in order. Some smiles toward the end.
- The notorious Ninth Circuit court actually does something positive for gun rights.
- So is Obama going to invite the poor and disadvantaged to share that new $8 million second home of his?
- Bryan Caplan, econ prof at George Mason, says make college more expensive for weaker students (if they’re going to be there at all).
- Yes, in one way it’s standard social-justice pecksniffery. And of course old Rudyard is so very un-PC these days. But Scott Greenfield notes the particular irony of students censoring Kipling’s “If.”
- Walter Williams on shooting ourselves in the foot with trade wars.
- If famous scientists had logos.
- Dog balloons that floated to the ceiling and got stuck. 🙂
- How’s this for a perfect headline? Hero Husky rescues dying kitties.
- And a cyclist finds an injured dog in a ditch, piggy-backs it (the image is great) — and finds a forever home for it before making it to the vet’s. (H/T PT)
And we’ll have fun, fun, fun ’til Daddy finds the sprinkler in the house …