Press "Enter" to skip to content
- This has always been my experience, too. Stored even reasonably well, canned foods are good for years (and years) past their best-by dates. Even high-acid items like mandarin oranges and tomatoes.
- The five most important guns in American history. Somebody will argue; but it’s not a bad list.
- Yep, this is how Dems protect women. Oh, Heidi Heitkamp, you’re in big trouble now.
- Bear Bussjaeger invites the alleged 9X-percenters to put up or shut up on guns.
- “This is getting kids killed all over the country,” sez a police officer. Um, no. If kids are being killed over toy guns, the fault is not theirs. Millions of kids played with toy guns for generations (with no orange tips in sight) and nobody felt the need to murder them for it.
- Defending against doxing.
- A rather disturbing report about the state of our home life and relationships, brought to us by … IKEA.
- When Joel’s website went kerflotchy in its recent move, my Feedly started tossing up 2009 posts as “new.” One of them was this introduction to the new dog at the gulch, Beauty. Beauty was actually my Ava, still with me more than nine years later, though the other two in my pack are long gone. Ava is still beautiful. But I’d forgotten she ever took happily to another dog. My gorgeous, high-maintenance pup is getting easier, but old.
- You can now buy the home of one of Salem’s executed “witches.”