- Maggie McNeill: The concept of consent should apply to government operatives, as well as freelance molesters, snoops, and sadists.
- James Howard Kunstler writes an “in memoriam” for reality.
- Following PayPal’s departure, Mastercard, eBay, and Stripe all depart F*c*b**k’s troubled Libra cryptocurrency project.
- “Guns and Cannabis: The Insidious Creep of Tyranny” by John Klar.
- Borepatch and his comment section nail the governmental stupidity of a system that can prevent wildfires only by depriving people of electricity.
- … Outages the majority of Californians are stubbornly unprepared for.
- And (also related), Victor Davis Hanson laments, Why have we become so small? (H/T PT)
- Wow. Cheeky. And a sign (not that we needed one) of how confident the left is that it owns the MSM. The Biden campaign scolds the NYT for coverage — not because it was unfavorable to Biden (though it was), but because by printing negative news about a Dem, the NYT is not doing its job to help defeat Trump. (Via Wendy McElroy)
- Note to criminals: If you’re going to murder somebody, don’t put the evidence on a memory card, label it “homicide,” then lose it on the street. Or maybe DO that; it’s one of those times cops can be really useful.
- Joshua Herr, a gay California political activist, notes that Trump has done more for LGBTQ folk than the Clintons or Obama ever did.
- Message to Mssrs Graham and Carlson: Don’t blame libertarians for the fedgov’s dirty deeds.
- Jeff Bezos is not Smaug the dragon.
- An attorney’s (slightly tongue-in-cheek) view of how the courts work. Or don’t work.
- They took her baby away Because Drugs. Before she could even fight to get him back, his foster parent had killed him.
- Nooz you can use: Want to learn a skill faster? Introduce small variables into your practice.
- Be kind to yourself: Eat well, rest more, and don’t overestimate your capacities.
Like what you read here?
- Buy Me a Coffee
- Make a monthly pledge via Patreon for as little as $1
- Make a monthly pledge via SubscribeStar
- PayPal Me (you can make a one-time donation or set up a monthly payment)
“prevent wildfires only by depriving people of electricity…”
Doesn’t seem to have actually prevented wildfires.
[…] Claire Wolfe of Living Freedom – Saturday links. […]
California has given everyone a good reason to think twice about electric auto’s.
[…] I suppose this is why the technology from the 1960s fascinates me so. The Silver Spade, and the SR-71. And NASA’s Saturn V. (Hat tip to Claire Wolfe.) […]
[…] Tip to Claire Wolfe for originally digging up this […]