- Everything Trump says is nutty, except it wasn’t nutty when Hillary said it. (Except in this case it’s nutty — and dangerous — when either of them say it and my take on the issue is “ditto, ASM & Borepatch.”)
- This black guy explains why whites would inevitably win a race war. Even if you can’t understand a word he utters (and I can’t), the visual message is plenty clear. 🙂
- On that OSU “active shooter,” here’s Joel’s take (preach it, Bruthah). And here — please keep your barf bag handy — is what purports to be the opinion of the university’s diversity officer.
- I didn’t know Fidel Castro had a sister in the U.S. who opposed him. (She also opposes celebrations of his death, to which I can only say, “I’m sorry for your loss, but tough luck, sister, if you think the sane world isn’t going to rejoice.” Oh, and enjoy that new ice cream flavor.)
- From Canada comes this unintentionally universal truth: Many government programs not only don’t help their intended audience, but were never actually designed to. (Yes, we know that; but seldom does a government official say so. Alas, he still imagines that a little “reform” here and there will set all to rights.)
- If you’ve been hankering to conduct a DDOS attack of your own but haven’t had the tech savvy or the time to bother, you can now rent a malicious botnet. (H/T MJR)
- This corgi in a hat — and all its Photoshopped iterations — is for MamaLiberty. And for everybody who needs a dose of adorable charm today. Oh, and there’s something in there for all my fellow Firefly fans, too.
And for the very, very last Amazon Native ad, here’s gear for the happy orchardist, cider-maker, wine-maker, and weed terminator.