Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Liberty’s friend Stewart Rhodes gets the opening paragraph of a Newsweek article. Too darned bad it’s an article titled “Hate” and filled with all the usual MSM bigotry toward everybody who isn’t a government supremacist. They also give Stewart the closing paragraph — while quoting “words of wisdom” from Bill O’Reilly that are neither wise nor historically accurate. Guess neither Mr. O’R nor the Newsweek screed writer understand the coup the Supremes pulled in Marbury v Madison.
- Can’t say I like the term “sheeple.” But Philalethes is correct: this picture is worth a thousand words.
- Yeah, as Joel says, it’s not really about guns.
- Hey, Time magazine. Why weren’t you editorializing like this before ObamaCare passed?
- And how come we’re just finding out all this stuff now?
- In case I don’t think to mention it later this week (or in case you need a few days to drum up the money), April 15 is Buy a Gun Day. (Tip o’ hat to Pat, who dropped that link into a recent comments section.) (NOTE: Link was good last night, but is yielding a 503 error this morning. I’ll leave it a while & see what happens.)
- One more reason not to watch TV.
- Awesome approaches to portable living. I just love stuff like this.
- Finally, a personal message. Hey, Big Web Site. You know who you are — you’re the one that visits this blog every day to mine my links. I don’t care that you do it. They’re not really my links, after all. I got them from someplace else. And it’s good to see certain items get the much, much wider circulation you can give. But when you pick something up off a blog, a hat tip and a link back are … well, just plain good netiquette. And when a Great Big Site like you mines links from l’il ole me here in the backwoods … well, c’mon, tip your friendly server with a link back. Please?