Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Is this the best fake-ID site on the planet? So some have said.
- On a more respectable note: Has anybody here ever used SmartyPig.com, the goal-oriented savings site? It pays higher interest than your local bank probably does, and for amounts that can be very small. (But as with the fake-ID site, I don’t have any personal experience. So caveat emptor and all that. And “high interest” these days is still, relatively speaking, a joke. Trillions go to foolish, but well-connected banksters; peons pocket a pittance.)
- More from Freedom’s Phoenix: Gotta love that Ernie Hancock. Here’s what happens when a “tentacle of the omnipotent state” (that is, a poor, befuddled census taker) probes his residence (short video).
- Free Marc Emery!
- Detoxing America after it hits bottom in its government addiction.
- This blog has recently been graced by the presence of SF writer Victor Milan (Hi, Victor!), who has a pretty good blog of his own. Here’s his take on the old “The enemy of my enemy is …”